Going to a cookie exchange party? Have a craving for apple pie? Like these Thanksgiving recipes, I’ve found a few holiday recipes. Now your sweet tooth can be satisfied without chowing down those place and bake cookies your mom makes. Try one of these!
- Apple Pie Oatmeal from Nutritionist in the Kitch
- Browned Butter & Nutmeg-Spiced Sugar Cookies from Snack Girl
- Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies from Dashing Dish
- Skinny Eggnog Latte from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Vanilla Snowman Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing from Skinny Taste
- Whole Wheat Gingerbread Men from Food Doodles
Remember, the holidays are a time of enjoyment! Putting together some of these recipes will bring health and happiness to your family. Come back Thursday for the last blog post of the year and I will catch you after the New Year!